|
Can outsourced agents handle customer complaints by email?
|
|
| igortrutnev997 | Дата: Понедельник, 05.10.2026, 23:25 | Сообщение # 1 |
|
Пользователи
Сообщений: 21
| We've noticed that complaints are taking much longer to resolve than ordinary questions. The difficult part isn't always finding a solution; sometimes customers mainly want someone to listen and explain what will happen next. I'm wondering if an outsourced email team can handle complaints without making customers feel they're being passed around.
|
Offline |
| |
| Mostbet333 | Дата: Понедельник, 05.10.2026, 23:52 | Сообщение # 2 |
|
Пользователи
Сообщений: 3
| They can, provided the agents are trained for difficult conversations. I'd also give them clear limits on what they can offer without asking an internal manager.
|
Offline |
| |
| matejkonecnycz | Дата: Вторник, 06.10.2026, 00:28 | Сообщение # 3 |
|
Пользователи
Сообщений: 7
| I think the first weeks after a customer signs up require a slightly different approach from routine email support. The agent needs to understand where the customer is in the onboarding process before jumping into a standard response. When I looked at customer onboarding outsourcing, the combination of trained agents and structured email processes seemed relevant because agents can follow company guidelines while still handling individual conversations. I'd want onboarding cases to have clear escalation rules, especially when the customer is asking for something outside the normal policy. At the same time, not every question needs to be transferred to a manager. If agents have enough authority to solve straightforward problems themselves, customers can get an answer much faster. Conversation history is also important because a customer who has already explained their situation shouldn't have to repeat the whole story to another person. I'd probably review onboarding conversations more frequently than routine emails during the first few months. That would help identify whether agents are responding appropriately and whether certain problems keep appearing. Repeated issues during onboarding can actually provide useful information about the product or service itself. For me, the goal isn't to make every question disappear quickly. It's to make sure customers receive a clear response and know what is going to happen next.
|
Offline |
| |