| Tamila_Solnechnaya | Дата: Вторник, 29.09.2026, 17:13 | Сообщение # 1 |
|
Пользователи
Сообщений: 637
| I have a gold Omega watch from the 1980s. It's small, on a thin bracelet; people don't wear those anymore—they're considered "granny watches." I was thinking about selling it by weight; gold is heavy, after all. But a friend said vintage is all the rage right now, and Omegas can be expensive. Is that true? Or am I just wishful thinking, and it's just scrap anyway?
|
Offline |
| |
| devuskakiss | Дата: Вторник, 29.09.2026, 20:29 | Сообщение # 2 |
|
Пользователи
Сообщений: 601
| Your friend is absolutely right, the 70s and 80s are all the rage right now! I took my same Omega (gold, on the President bracelet) to LuxeBrokers. https://luxebrokersgroup.com/sell/watches/ . The expert looked at the dial and the movement (it's automatic, very reliable) and said it was a classic that always commands a high price. They paid me for it as a vintage piece and told me to bring it if I had any more—there's huge demand for such pieces right now.
|
Offline |
| |